Advanced Nuclear-Hardened Encryption Technology

> Uh, what in the hell is "advanced, nuclear hardened, encryption
> technology"?

advanced(1) - we fucked up so we have to classify it so nobody but us
boobs will know what boobs we are

advanced(2) - last year's obsolete model in a new suit to fit this
year's corruption conspiracy

advanced(3) - we wish we had this but we're going to hint that we do
anyway to keep'em guessing

nuclear-hardened(1) - bikini glass ( not applicable )

nuclear-hardened(2) - a pencil

encryption technology - a copy of Gideon's and some stationary from the
Beijing Hilton