Sendmail hacking (was (fwd) "Will You Be a Terrorist?")

| Admittedly, sendmail.cf hacking is not for the light of heart.  I've
| appended a little tutorial I wrote a few months ago on how to do this.
| The only correction I have on rereading is that version 8 sendmail
| doesn't use frozen configuration files.

While Eric's way of doing things works, I reccomend asking your
systems manager to look at installing procmail as the Mlocal agent.
Its easy to do, and provides everyone with procmail support without
needing a .forward.  (Procmail is a mail processing agent that allows
you to sort your mail based on criterion of your choice.)

Adam