Re: Game items...

>-- Access to genuine information on RU-48 (?) the so-called abortion
>pill. Turns out it does some cool stuff re: breast cancer and even
>morning-after abortion.

RU 486 (no, it's not Intel's pharmaceuticals division).

This is actually a really good example of something that could be the
subject of the game.  Medical researchers need it because it has the
potential to save lives.  However, synthesis and import of it into the
United States is banned, no matter what quantities are needed or what use it
is needed for.  It is an interesting and powerful substance and we should be
doing research on it, but instead we are letting a small minority of people
with no medical knowledge dictate the policy of our entire nation.  Oh
well.  I hope to have European citizenship someday (especially if Geroge
wins).