Idea on Random Number Generators

  The problem with Diodes and the like is that it is possable to
induce a pattern into the output of these things.  Well, might we be
able to look at how and set up a counter such that if the open end is
held high on one diode it gets driven down on a second circuit which
get added togethor before we go onto to 0/1 ballencing?
  Next I would set up a drifting clock rate on the device reading the
diode, this messes up many efects of interference and might help look
for induced patterens!  Hey, imagen a random number generator that
tells you when the bad guys are trying to influence your random
numbers!