Any suggestions on what to do with this junk?

Hi, I'm new to this list so pardon my ignorance/naivete

I'm a systems admin type who is upgrading a bunch of desktop computers next
month.  As a consequence, about half a dozen computers of the XT vintage
will fall under my wing with instructions to "find something useful to do
with them."  Are there any good suggestions out there about what I could do
with old 8-bit technology vis-a-vis crypto?

Thanks,

Walt