Re: Rander box and other stuff

I thought of another thing to add to my wish list for a dedicated
cryptosystem:  analog input and output, for use as a phone line scambler.
Such a system could be manufactured for not too much money, I think.  It
would be like a specialized version of the Apple Newton.  Apple would never
make something like this, though; they are becoming good buddies with our
favorite agency.  Also you would probably need a permit to own thermite.