[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Request for more detail
- To: Cypherpunks <[email protected]>
- Subject: Request for more detail
- From: [email protected] (Edgar W. Swank)
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 92 12:33:45 PST
- Comments: Liberty!
- Organization: SPECTROX SYSTEMS (408)252-1005 Silicon Valley, Ca
On Nov 15, Phil Karn wrote:
After reading the details of that (formerly) secret back-room
agreement between NSA and SPA, I don't think I'll *ever* trust a
commercial encryption package, especially one for which source
code is unavailable for scrutiny.
Could Phil or anyone give more details about that agreement and/or
where one could read more about it?
[email protected] (Edgar W. Swank)
SPECTROX SYSTEMS +1.408.252.1005 Silicon Valley, Ca