Apology

Oops.  Sorry about sending my response to Eric's survey to the entire
list.  Honestly, I know better, but I think that was the first time that
I've used mh's repl, and I didn't check the cc.  Oops.

Anyway, I've had a couple queries on Eric's remailer.  Hal Finney,
just so you know, I've not heard responses from you to a couple letters,
and neither has at least one other person.  We're interested in your code
for the Encrypted: part of the remailer.
--
Bill O'Hanlon						 [email protected]