Problems with remailer

    Cypherpunks   <[email protected]>

Hal:

I tried to test your remailer, but didn't have any luck. I can see
that other people (Cassandra & Pollyanna among others) are using it.

This small (and free) system does not allow me to specify network
headers (except Subject), so I used the "::"  convention.  I tried
three configurations of sending something to myself on Nov 17, 1:08am.
As of my last session, Nov 19, 4:45pm, I had not received an echo from
any of the three.  Here is the record of the mailings.  Note the
sequence numbers are not part of the message.
To: Remailing Service <[email protected]>
Subject:  Remail Unincrypted

  1> ::
  2> Request-Remailing-To: [email protected] (Edgar W. Swank)
  3>
  4> This is an unencrypted test message.
  5> /s
        (Queued for Internet delivery)