Re: Paranoia and Cypherpunks

> (Surely John Gilmore's lawsuit to get some critical crypto papers
> declassified has already "angered" the folks at NSA. Are we to

> censure John for stirring up trouble?

Buy him a really nice dinner would be a more appropriate response.
:-) 'Way to go, John!   ..bruce..

Bruce F. Webster        |  We hackers linger by our leading edge
Chief Technical Officer |  Forgetting what is pending in the cache
Pages Software Inc      |  Till practice hurtles past us,
[email protected]      |    and we crash.    -- Jeff Duntemann