Re: Classified info and other stuff.

At 10:44 PM 11/27/92 -0800, John Draper wrote:
>Oh,  By the way,   numerious complaints have been said about the way that
>the Mac PGP was stuffed when posted onto "umich'.    I will be pushing for
>releasing it stuffed with a self extracting archive instead.   I also had
>problems and lost significant time acquiring the new stuffit in order to
>extract it.
>
>John D.

Aladdin makes a freely available unstuffer which reads all their current
formats, including self-extracting archives.  I found it on their applelink
bboard.

john noerenberg
[email protected]
noerenberg.j (Applelink)
Do not uselessly lament your luck that is giving way, your work that has
failed, your life's plans that have all ended in despair.  Like a man long
prepared, like a man of courage, bid her farewell, the Alexandria that
leaves you.
-- "The God Abandons Anthony", Constantine Peter Cavafy [1911]