Re: A minor experimental result

[email protected] (Liam David Gray) writes:

>    If I wanted to be obnoxious, I could set myself up as a remailer,
>then screen all incoming messages to see whether they came from other
>known remailers.  If not, then I can archive the message, have a look at
>it, and maybe compromise the original sender.

This is possible only if encryption is not used.  With encryption,
only the first remailer knows the sender (but not the plaintext or
recipient) and only the last remailer knows the recipient (but
not the sender or plaintext).
--
	Miron Cuperman <[email protected]>  | NeXTmail/mime ok
		       <[email protected]>	    | Public key avail