Belated holiday travel

I'll be flying into LA on the 5th of Jan, staying in Santa-Barbara
and flying out of LA on the 14th.  If anyone is interested in swapping
public keys and/or just getting together, please let me know.

My house is protected. ;)

--
        Miron Cuperman <[email protected]> | NeXTmail/Mime ok
                       <[email protected]>           | Public key avail