LISTBIZ: metaprefixes update

Hi everybody!

A REMINDER:

In the interest of making the LARGE volume of Cypherpunks list mail a bit
easier to parse visually, we have taken to adding metaprefixes to our subject
fields.

Although this is optional, you may find that many of us ignore your postings
if you don't use some sort of mechanism to help us know what you're posting
about. Several people are automating their mail readers to put your postings
in "boxes" that they want to follow, so please pick up on this habit -
thanks!  :)

Some sample metaprefixes:

ANON:    Anoymity/Pseudonymity
CENSOR:  Cryptography & Censorship
DCASH:   Digital Money, Digital Banking
DCNET:   Dining Cryptographer Nets
FWEE!:   Whistleblower Project
LISTBIZ: General Cypherpunk list business
MTGS:    Physical Meetings/Conferences (e.g. CFP, etc.)
OPIN:    Personal Opinions
PGP:     PGP App/Current Availability on FTP, etc.
RANDOM:  Random Generators
REMAIL:  Remailer technology, Problem reports

(this is probably not a complete listing, but it's MOST of 'em)

Collect 'em all!
Trade 'em with your friends!
Feel free to create your own if the topic of your mail does not fall into one
of these logical cubbyholes.

 d2t