Need telnet access

Hi there.  This is Doug - I'm subscribed to the list as
[email protected].  Unfortuantely, though my account is in
Calgary, I'm flesh in Ottawa.  I also just lost my telnet access as a
local switch upped its security.  Is anyone out there in a position to
lend a fellow cypherpunk a hand and get me a telnet account in Ottawa?
It would be much appreciated.  Please reply to this account.  Thanks.

---
"In the instant of putting Gunhead through the Schonbrunn's
locked-and-armed Benedict Canyon gate, Rydell had experienced a fleeting
awareness of something very high, very pure, and quite clinically
_empty_;" -- William Gibson, _Virtual Light_, yet to be released.