PGP: MacPGP v2.2 is GO!

Gang,

Thanks to the efforts of Phil Zimmerman, Zbigniew "Zig" Fiedorowicz and
the pgp.dev group, there is a new Macintosh PGP v2.2 (MacPGP) available
to the public FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

The version number is v2.2 b91.

This is the nicest version I have seen yet, replete with sexy interface
features (well, sorta, anyway), well-organized menus and stable
operation FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I will demo it to anyone who
wants to see it at the CFP 93 conference.

Contact me about getting it for your Mac FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The best way to do this is mail me at <[email protected]> and give me
your CompuServe, AppleLink or America Online address so I can send it
to you intact (& compressed) FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

Please indicate:
 -1- Your favorite compression scheme.
        Compactor Pro
        StuffIt
        DiskDoubler (my fave)
        I can also send it as a self-expanding archive.

 -2- If this is a _new_ installation, in which case I'll include
     some docs and the randseed.bin and config.txt files along
     with the app.

 -3- Clearly that you intend to use it FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

   d2t