REMAIL: help with utter.dis.org

Cypherpunks,

I'm having trouble using the new remailer at utter.dis.org.  I've sent
several test messages, but have received none back.  Recently, I tried
to email to the person running the remailer ([email protected]?),
but my mail bounced:

[stuff deleted here and there]
>From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]>
>Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown

I'd like to include this new remailer in the scripts, but would first
like to verify that it works...

So Peter: I'd like to help work out any problems, but I can't reach
you at [email protected] (unless this is related to soda's disk
crash?)

| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| [email protected]             | <- preferred address
| [email protected] (NeXTMail) |