Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 01:24:48 -0800
To: [email protected]
From: Michael Brennan <[email protected]>
Subject: Unacceptable slander by dclunie

>Date: Fri, 12 Mar 93 17:41:03 CST
>From: [email protected] (David Clunie)
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Unacceptable behaviour by ghabrech
>Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
>
>>From one of the very popular mailing lists I received the following posting
[shortened even more]
Think about this scenario for a moment: dclunie sends mail to the system
adiministrator of an institution complaining of the mail sent by a
particular user. The system administrator confronts the user, who then
explains the situation. He explains that he has sent numerous requests to
be unsubscribed from the list, but they continue to send large volumes of
mail. Out of frustration, he sends an 80K file to the list hoping it will
get someone's attention. The mail continues, and several members of the
list makes threats of "dirty tricks" and "mail bombs" against him. Now one
of the "cypherpunks" is sending libelous mail to the system administrator.
The system administrator now understands the situation; an educational
institution on the net is made aware of a rapidly developing campaign of
harrassment and vandalism by the cypherpunks. So what happens now? Are the
cypherpunks winning?

Are you people blind to what you are doing? What fools!!!

-----
Michael Brennan      - [email protected]