Re: Unacceptable slander by dclunie [FLAME]

> Michael Brennan writes:
>  > Are you people blind to what you are doing? What fools!!!
>
> OK, so you ass*** tell me what I'm doing.
You are flaming. Get a clue.

>And don't
> forget to explain, why am I subjected to all this
> crap about some ass***ish subscription, and why
> my mailbox should receive junk mail from some
> irresponsible participants?

You shouldn't have to receive junk mail from anyone. And neither should
anyone else! Why are you so special that you shouldn't have to get junk
mail but others should? If the cypherpunks list simply honored unsubscribe
requests, then no one here would be getting unwanted junk mail. It's really
that simple.

My postings were intended as an appeal for sanity and responsibility on the
part of the cypherpunks, but you seem intent on dragging this whole affair
down to new depths. I have simply tried to call attention to the fact that
there is a problem with cypherpunks-request and that unsubscribe requests are
being ignored. For my own part, I've made several such requests over the course
of about a month. Your arrogant, puerile rantings contribute nothing
constructive to the situation.

I am glad that other cypherpunks are not sinking to the petty-minded depths
that Uri has chosen to sink to. (And to those that I may have insulted in a
promises of "retaliation" against those who just want to unsubscribe was
innappropriate.)

Let's please all try for some civility and sanity and just try to get the
problem resolved!