more details from Denning

I've been collecting this flow over the last few days, and finally have a
chance to upload it to 'punks.  I think all of it is new, but part of it
might have already appeared in the last several daze [sic] deluge.  If so,
apologies for repetition.

And, a coupla tidbits about Dorothy:  I have known her for several years,
worked closely with her on creating the first Computers, Freedom & Privacy
conference in 1991, have absolutely the *highest* regard for her integrity,
honesty and candor -- and absolutely trust what she says ... even when it's
about a subject on which we may disagree.
  Dorothy Denning is an honorable person with great personal integrity, and
I urge that she be treated as such -- even in disagreement.

--jim
Jim Warren, MicroTimes futures columnist; InfoWorld founder; DataCast founder;
founder & chair, First Conf. on Computers, Freedom & Privacy, blah blah blah :-)
============echoing the messages of significance==========