FAQ: PGP where?

For those with modems but not full Internet access, you can obtain PGP2.2
from the BBS listed in the .sib below.  Full access first call.
I stock the DOS, Mac, and Unix versions, the source code/utils package (in
.ZIP format), and the DOS menu/shell program.  Look in the LOGIN and NON-
IBM file areas.  All are direct from wel established FTP sites (garbo, oak,
etc.), NOT from uploads or from other BBSs.  Clean as whistle!  If you wish
anonymity, you can get the DOS ver, source and shell from the LOGIN file
area, if you login as GUEST password GUEST.  Don't futz about though, the
GUEST acct. is quite time-restricted.  Best bet is login normally.
If you never plan to call again, just enter x and 0000 for all the question-
naire fields, and leave a "delete me" <C>omment to sysop, if you would.
--
Testes saxi solidi!  **********************   Podex opacus gravedinosus est!
Stanton McCandlish,  SysOp:  Noise in the Void Data Center BBS