cypherpunks vs. cryptoprivacy

All,

Kragen writes:
} I agree with those who think that "CypherPunks" is a bad name for the list.
} It brings up negative associations in the minds of outsiders, who are, after
} all, the people who we want to influence against the Big Brother wiretap chip
Is anyone against changing the name from cypherpunks to cryptoprivacy?

Seems to be the general consensus... that cryptoprivacy would be more PC.
Unoriginal Thought:  couldn't the list/group name be changed to "CP"?

o  For outsiders, and formally, it could stand for CryptoPrivacy
o  To insiders... it could still stand for CypherPunks
o  CP is the opposite of PC (I like that).

back to lurking,
Garrett

--
C. Garrett Goebel