Duplicate messages--Sorry!

Multiple copies of my "Suits?" posting went out earlier today.

I apologize profusely, as this was caused by my mailer software (and me),
not by anything in the list software. Basically, my mailer program (Eudora,
for the Mac) would choke part way through uploading a message...sometime
numbers in the message, as in "Mondo xxxx" cause it to think data is about
to be sent and it chokes. (Why it does it on some files and not others is a
mystery to me. I'm investigating it further.)

I fiddled with the files and tried again...I didn't think any of the files
had actually gotten through until I sent a modified file through that just
had "Mondo" instead of "Mondo xxxx" in it.

(When the file transfer choked with an "SMTP Error," it left the file
marked as unsent.)

Anyway, very sorry! Deep apologies.

-Tim