family key

Is it true that all LE agencies will have the family key to the wiretap
chip?  If not, can any LE angency obtain the family key with a search
warrant/court order?  I am putting the statements about traffic monitoring
into my non-technical description of the problems with the wiretap chip
proposal.

Thanks,
--
Defeat the        Torin/Darren Stalder/Wolf           __
  Wiretap Chip    Internet:  [email protected] \/ PGP2.x key available.