name change?

I vote we change our name to the "CryptOrchids."
Many people like flowers and lots of people don't
care for dangling gobbets of flesh.

ObCrypt: Leonard Rosenthal of Aladdin Systems, Inc. confirms
that the previously strong DES family encryption option has
been replaced in Stuffit 3.0 with a system that has been
'approved' for export.
However, Leonard asks me not to call it a 'weak XOR' system
because he says no one has broken it yet.

ObCrypt Prime: I am testing the IDEA block cipher implementations
and needs some golden test vectors.  I've looked through
the postscript IDEA chapter but the single example gives me
zero degrees of freedom.  I'll contact the inventor if necessary
but since we are paying him money for use of his invention,
I'd like to offload this from him.  Anybody got vectors?
(No disease vectors, please).