RE: Crypto Activism and Respectability

Let'em all eat cake.

On Wed, 21 Apr 93 14:46:55 -0700,
 <uunet!netcom.com!tcmay> Timothy C. May wrote -

TM> Crypto Activism and Respectability, or, Should We Become
TM> "Suits"?

 In a word: No. The name is fine (Cypherpunks), and the attitude is
 great. There are plenty  of us who do wear ties on a daily basis and
 have our hearts in the right place. ;-)

 Thanks for the sanity check. You've got my support.

 Now if we can "Win the hearts and minds" of the public and change
 the venue of our own Stalinistic government...

 BTW, who (off-hand) knows the fax number of the G. Gordon Liddy show
 at WJFK in Washington? I have this fax I need for him to see ....

 Cheers.

Paul Ferguson                    |  Uncle Sam wants to read
Network Integration Consultant   |       your e-mail...
Centreville, Virginia USA        | Just say "NO" to the Clipper
[email protected]                  |          Chip...