ADMIN: Should we become "suits"?

David Mandl writes:
>2) The time I can devote here at work to this sort of thing is very limited.

This is true for all of us right now.  This topic is a time waster.

As list maintainer and thus occasional bringer of order, I declare
this topic off limits for two weeks.  Don't talk about it on the list;
if you've got a gripe about this, mail me directly.

As for John Markoff, the New York Times reporter, he was put on the
list last September or October and was on until last month.

A special note for Perry: If you don't like the name, you are free to
do whatever you want, as you have said yourself in other forums.  You
are in particular free to start your own mailing list called
cryptoprivacy.  _Verbum sapienti satis est_.

Eric