Answers revealed! Film at Eleven!

To make a long story short, don't try to (-e) encrypt anything with PGP
on a STACKERed drive -- it ain't gonna work. When I got in this morning,
I proved this point by encrypting without nary a problem on a
non-compressed drive.

The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.

Cheers.

(BTW, Kelly -- the second message that you sent is still crippled. What
are you doing? Software (PGP) development? ;-)

Paul Ferguson                    |  Uncle Sam wants to read
Network Integration Consultant   |       your e-mail...
Centreville, Virginia USA        | Just say "NO" to the Clipper
[email protected]                  |          Chip...