radio fingerprinting

As N1KGX (William S. Yerazuni of Marloboro MA)
points out, echanging PGP fingerprints rather
than encrypting messages is completely permitted by
FCC regulations (97.113 in particular).

Also, amateurs particpating in tomorrow's net
are reminded of the callsign server

telnet callsign.cs.buffalo.edu 2000

in case their radios are near their net links...
you can verify fingerprint, name, call, address,
phone, or whatever coevally.

 Saturday 4/23/93 at 17:00 UTC
> (10 am PDT).  I'd like to contact as many
> of you as possible from my modest station
> in Humboldt County California.
>
> For Bay area people, let's try 7265 Mhz;
> for people elsewhere in the United States and
> elsewhere in the world, conditons permitting,
> how about 14.335 at 17:30 UTC. +-for QRM?

73 de KD6ETH/KN6CP  Grady Ward