DC Digs

On Thu, 22 Apr 1993 19:26:59 -0400,
 Bob Stratton <uunet!intercon.com!strat> wrote -

BS> I'm more than willing to defer to the majority, though I think
BS> there's something to be said for networking the meetings,
BS> especially if we have good tools. I've also already received a
BS> great deal of response to the idea of a Saturday meeting, even
BS> from out-of-towners. To that end, I'm going to post an
BS> announcement for a Saturday meeting, and see what happens.
BS> Several of us have been planning it for a couple of days now,
BS> so don't take it personally or anything.

BS> Eric and I have discussed the idea of audio teleconferencing the
BS> various meetings, either via the Internet or by phone. I've got
BS> both a Sun IPC equipped to do the former, and a Western Electric
BS> conference telephone (and 6-way on my switch) for the latter.

BS> Well readers, which do you prefer?

 I'll be there Saturday -- all of you should know by now that (at
 least for the time being) I'm out-of-town on Mondays (and every
 other weekday).

 Also, I just read a message announcing the Boston (Cambridge) area
 meeting tomorrow as well, along with mention of an electronic
 conference call to the west coast group.

 See you there.

 Cheers.

Paul Ferguson                    |  Uncle Sam wants to read
Network Integration Consultant   |       your e-mail...
Centreville, Virginia USA        | Just say "NO" to the Clipper
[email protected]                  |          Chip...