REMAIL: email to usenet gateways

Hal recently posted instructions on how to post to usenet using the
anonymous remailers.  Here's a collection of email to usenet gateways
I have, no doubt far from complete.

[email protected] *
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

* I understand that the admin of ucbvax.berkeley.edu block posts from
non berkeley sites, but I'm not positive about that!

I seem to have lost (okay, I must have deleted it :-) a list of nntp
servers; places you can telnet to port 119 and POST your message to
usenet.  Anybody have info about these?

| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| [email protected]             | <- preferred address
| [email protected] (NeXTMail) |