Introduction...

To whoever it was at Ohio who just fingered this account... (whether it's
one of us or the obligatory NSA mole :-) [oops, no, the NSA mole works out
of uunet.ca, right?]) - I'll save you the bother - it's not a cunning alias,
it's just a spare account I created so I don't get all this stuff in my
real mailbox; I have an account for every mailing list I'm on.

If you want to mail me under my normal account, it's the rather obvious
[email protected]

Graham