Re: rot-13 on echomac

Jeff Kellem wrote:
> On the cypherpunks mailing list, Tim Pozar wrote....
> > Ray Arachelian wrote...
> > >  [email protected]
> >                             ^^^^^^^^
> >    Uh, try...
> >
> >   [email protected]
>
> Not knowing this person, I could be wrong.  But, the first address should
> work.  There are a bunch of fidonet addresses behind ieee.org.  Actually,
> both of those addresses also go through the same mail forwarding site.
> [ I assume you were correcting it because it looked like similar to a
>   fidonet style address? ]

I mention this 'cause I am the Technical Contact for fidonet.org.  The
fidonet.org domain is served out of ieee.org, and with some of the
gating that Burt is doing, the fidonet.org domain is not being appended
to the fidonet address and ieeee.org is.  The ieee.org domain is not
something I would guarentee as working all the time or permenate.  You
would have less potenial problems if you used fidonet.org.

Tim Pozar
--
    Internet: [email protected]     FidoNet: Tim Pozar @ 1:125/555
Snail: Tim Pozar / KKSF / 77 Maiden Lane / San Francisco CA 94108 / USA