help on hacking

This is a followup to a request I sent around last week.  I have a bit more
information now.  The request is from a major news organization that is
working on a project concerning privacy.  They are interested in how one
gains access to private and public databases, security measures, etc.  If
you are interested in helping out, please contact [email protected].
Coralee
By the way, don't forget the Computers and Social Change Conference this
Friday and Saturday at Roxbury Community College.  There is a wide variety
of workshops offered as well as lunch.  For more information call Marlene
Archer at 617-252-0600.