Re: Remailers/PayPhones and Today's NYT

> help provide service & security), all of a sudden a chorus of voices go up,
> "OH NO, the Dope Dealers will use these things!"  Well, one excuse or
> another, same old racist BS either way.  The right to anonymity has got to

Why is everything a "racist" issue?  I seriously doubt that everything can be
traced back to racism, overt or otherwise.  Most things, however, can be
traced back to simple economics, disguised as racism, fear of crime, or other
"causes".
--
Ed Carp				[email protected]			510/659-9560

If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"