e-mail to USENET remailers (info)

Could someone re-post the information of the e-mail to USENET newsgroup
system remailers? I remember someone mentioning it a few weeks back (some
in Texas, the great state of), but seem to have not saved the message or
missed it in my archives.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Ferguson               |  "Government, even in its best state,
Network Integrator          |   is but a necessary evil; in its worst
Centreville, Virginia USA   |   state, an intolerable one."
[email protected]             |      - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

         I love my country, but I fear its government.