Re: Cypherpunks, keep your powder dry....

>> From: [email protected]
>> there will be calls for restrictions to "keep
>> "unbreakable codes' out of the hands of criminals and terrorists.

>This is not a flame on you Tim, but look at the absurdity of this!
>[...] How much does it take
>for the average person to totally see through this flimsy sharade?

I think Tim correct about this as a possible scenario, although the
magnitude may be small.   Re: the Village Voice article's description
of the WWII paranoia.  Example:  During the Gulf War paging people
at the San Francisco airport was banned...

Paul E. Baclace
[email protected]