Re: On The Inherent Evil

To: [email protected]

S >Regardless of how cypherpunks feel about this issue, E.D. is one
S >of the most powerful memes making its way thru current society, and
S >we have to deal with it.
S >
S >Nick Szabo					[email protected]

By ignoring it like all other forms of "others" government (tyranny).  How
anyone can think that more efficiently allowing others to rule them
(whether one man or many) is a good idea is beyond me.  Tyrrany is tyrrany
is tyranny.  Maybe with ED we'll be benefitted by the fact that the
government itself which is carrying out the orders of the populace will be
so busy with system volitility that it won't have time to do much real
harm.

Duncan Frissell
(Net Prime - 01000001st Fiberborne)

"A Machine Age army can no more defeat an Information Age army than a
Muscle Age army can defeat a Machine Age army."

Join in the fun as Slick Willie and the other spearcarriers of the New
World Order charge the machine guns of the Info Army.  Cyberspace Wants
You.  Join the 01000001st Fiberborne - recruiting depot open at this
address.  Phase One guerilla operations have alredy begun...

--- WinQwk 2.0b#0