APS-0.3 - anonymous posting software for the masses

FYI - I have released the source code for APS-0.3 out to alt.sources.  If
anyone wants the sources but doesn't have access to alt.sources, they can email
me and I'll be glad to email them the software (it's fairly small).
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			[email protected]			510/659-9560
                            [email protected]