Re: T. Wells & Anonymity

I've written a long post in answer to Ed and Julf's message.
However, I've decided that it's best not to burden everyone with a
couple of hundred lines of stuff whose content can be summarized
as "there is little truth in their message and what little there
is is told in such a way as to be misleading". If anyone cares to
listen to my full rant (excepting Ed, whom I simply refuse to
deal with), drop me a line and I'll send it to you.