World record in password checking

 > You can do even better if you happen to have 2000 sparcstations which
 > are idle for 16 hours a day. Myself, I wonder how many machines we
 > would need for a net parallel DES crack.
 >
 > Perry

Hmmm.... shouldn't be hard to organise either - everyone adds a crackd
daemon to their inetd.conf...  hey - even better - we make it an extension
to 'sendmail' and put it in the default distribution bwahahaha ;-)

===
Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212