mailing list <-> newsgroup ?

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
 >   How many people are subscribed to this list right now?  How many
 > people have read it before and dropped off only due to bandwidth
 > problems?  This list easily generates more traffic than any of
 > the newsgroups I read.  If the number of people on this list is

Then use better tools!  I easily cope with this list -- and another
one which averages 300 letters a day.  I set up separate accounts
for each list and gateway them into local 'mail.*' newsgroups.

Admittedly, if it comes in with your real mail it would be a pain.

But I'd rather keep it as email than news just to keep that cretin
Sternlight out :-)

===
Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212