Source Code NOT available for ViaCrypt PGP

> Just thinking. I don't think that ViaCrypt will make much money of
> the people on this list.

Very true.

Too bad that PGP is going commercial. Even worse the fact that sources
won't be available. If PGP will become a commercial product and the
public domain version will be unsupported or ``left behind'' in respect
of the commectial version, then I believe that some hackers will
start hacking the public domain version (probably infringing PGP's
copyright as well), a new version, newly-featured version of PGP
(let's call it NPGP) will start being used and then the commercial
version of PGP will become suspect, poorly trusted and unpopular in the
Internet community.

--
David Vincenzetti, system adminitrator  | <[email protected]>
DSI, Universita` degli Studi di Milano, |  phone: ++39 2 55006 391