Re: Coming Soon: Commercial version of PGP!

>How soon before a Mac compatible version is available?  Or will the current
>version run under Soft PC on the Mac, which is essentially a PC-emulator...?
>If yes to either, sign me up...!
>
>[email protected]

Well, it works on SoftPC on my workstation, so I guess it would work on
the Mac as well. I don't think I'd trust the key generation though, as
if I remember correctly the PC version sets the PC timer to a high rate
which SoftPC probably doesn't support.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].