Re: remailer reliability

I still can't reply to M. Stirner because he still uses a illegal user name.

Double periods in a user name is a _bad_ idea. But perhaps he doesn't want
to receive any mail.

> repl: bad addresses:
> 	[email protected] (M. Stirner) -- no mailbox in local-part (.)

> Before the
> password mess on penet (which kills automagic replies, unfortunately, as
> they haven't passwords), I used the autoreplies that come form various
> US & foreign sites in response to alt.test postings as a good shakedown
> of penet remailer reliability.

Find out the facts first. You don't need passwords to send to anXXXX users.
Autoreplies work perfectly well. It's just that *your* real return address
doesn't work!

Sorry about sounding irritated, but we have discussed your dysfunctional return
address several times, and you haven't fixed it, instead blaiming the problems
on everything else...

	Julf