Public-Key Crypto Toolkit

What we need is a toolkit which makes it easy to write public-key
applications. This would be an easy interface to the routines in PGP.
I was thinking of doing this in Clisp under Linux, since Lisp makes it easy
to put together and take apart complex objects, and makes it easy to kick
around objects of arbitrary size. Unfortunately Clisp does not seem to
support calling C functions! Perhaps it could be hacked right into the
Clisp source code, giving it a fast modmult, idea, md5, etc. Any ideas as
to what language/method would be best for implementing a PK toolbox? This
could really get the "Cypherpunks write code" ideal moving. Anyone want to
help?

It should not contain any cryptography in itself - you should link it with
the crypto from pgp, optionally applying diffs to the source files first, so
that there is no fear of distributing crypto or violating patents.

--- [email protected]

Brought to you by AT&T ClipperPhones - reach out and tap someone!