Big Brother Inside Stickers

Cypherpunks,

Although it seems the clipper chip's start-of-production date has been
delayed, it appears to me at least that it's eventual implimentation is
inevitable, and close at hand. At that time, a little civil disobediance
may be in order. I have made arrangements to produce 8,800 (that's the
minimum, I don't think we'll use more than that) "Big Brother Inside(tm)"
stickers for the price of 137.95, including shipping and handleing, etc. I
am of course quite willing to send quantities of stickers for free to
those that want them, however donations to defray my costs would be
_greatly_ appreciated, and will allow me to start putting out my
Cypherpunks teeshirt much sooner <hint hint> ;)

The stickers are one inch by one inch square, made of clear vinal with a
dark blue foreground (If there is a consensus that the foreground should
be some other color I'll change that) and I'm useing the _Excellent_ Logo
designed by Matt Thomlinson <[email protected]>.

If you would like some stickers, email me with the approximate number of
stickers you would like, your input on the foreground color, your
snailmail address, and how much money (if any) you plan to send me.
Assumeing I get a few offers for contributions (like I said, if you don't
have the money I'll send 'em to you anyway) I'll send in the order now,
and trust that the checks (or cash, or other forms of income) will show up.

My next project is a CP tshirt. On the front will be "Cypherpunks: There's
Safety in Numbers." and on the back:"Big, Big, _PRIME_ Numbers!". (Sorry,
I forgot who suggested that one... :} )  and in the background will be a
wraparound extended-tcmay-style list of related words and ideas. For about
triple the regular price you can get your pgp public key in RAD64 format
on the back also. Sounds crowded, but I think it'll work ok. Don't hold
your breath for it though, I expect at least a month before I get around
to that. BTW, although I am open to sugestions (In EMAIL please, not on
the list) for the tshirt, in the end if you don't like my ideas, just make
your own.

This weekend I have two days off IN A ROW! (sunday+monday) so I am
planning to try building a little truely random number generator with a
serial port connection. Anybody who has serious suggestions or advice
please email me.

And last but certainly not least...

My Remailer policy is as follows:

	1) I don't read mail that goes through my remailer. None.
	2) I have been keeping logs on the remailer in a failed effort to
	fix the encrypted message handleing, but I have mostly given up
	until I have a chance to learn PERL better so those logs will be
	removed and turned off before I send this message.
	3) In otherwords, no logs are being kept (by me)
	4) The computer the account is on does not belong to me, however the
	sysadmins know of the remailer and have agreed to refer any complaints
	they receive back to me. If they ask me to remove it, I will do so.
	5) Any list shorter than five items is stupid.

Well, that about wraps things up for now.
Happy Hunting, -Chris.
Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
[email protected]	     | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
  "If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns." -E. Abbey
My opinions are shareware. For a registered copy, send me 15$ in DigiCash.
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11