Triple DES Wanted

I'm looking for a Triple DES file encryption program that takes arguments
in the same form as /bin/crypt or /usr/bin/des.  Is there a /bin/3des out
there somewhere?  Has anyone come across 3des.c?  And if so, can you
point me in the direction where it may be found.  Thanks..

If no such program exists, I think it would be very useful to the
cypherpunks community if it were made available.  I'd also like to see a
similar stand-alone version of IDEA (/usr/bin/idea?), but since it is
patented, that's probably not going to happen, which is why I'm looking
for something like /bin/3des.

l8r, thug