Glithces in PGP Message

Ummm...

Thats not a PGP message ya got thare, but rather someone who likes
to type gibberish and send it as a message.  Look at your keyboard
and then look at the message.  Now keep your hands in the normal position
and type random (pseudo) keys.  Hmm...I tend to hit 'sadf' an awful lot too.

--Matt
"This new technology (the printing press) threatened the Crown, which shuddered
at the thought of widespread dissemination of works advocating religious heresy
and political upheaval.  The Crown's solution to the problem was a system of
regulation designed to control this "dangerous" art."
         -From my Copyright Law Text (refrencing the Statute of Anne -
                                           the first Copyright Statute)
(c)1993
______________________/[email protected]