notes on Gejdenson's House hearing on mass-mkt. crypto export ctrls.

I have a document, described in the subject line, by EFF's Danny Weitzner

If you'd like this posted (it's about 100 lines) let me know.  It's FTPable
at ftp.eff.org, /pub/eff/Temp, gejcrypt.exp

--
Stanton McCandlish     Electronic Frontier Foundation Online Activist & SysOp
"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood of